Monday, February 21, 2011

Ural racer, getting ready for sale.

Kyle took some pictures of the Ural for me today & cleaned up the background a bit. I really love this bike. As always, wish I could keep it, but it will hit ebay in a few days.

Id like to see Ural own this Ural, or Chuck :-)

UPDATE: This bike has gotten me a good number of emails for additional info.
It is a 1993, Russian titled Ural, with 250 kilometers on it, it was about in new condition when I got it.

Here is a slide show to click on with some pictures along the way & also a picture of it as I received it.



8 comments:

Alfred said...

Really nice bike!
I see pictures of it appearing on a lot of blogs.

Bozi said...

Thank you Alfred. Yes I was surprised to see it spread, LeContainer is always great to see my stuff on, I love that site, DeusMachine was a suprise, MotoLady Tumblr was cool, a couple Russian ones I cant read...lots of good stuff in a couple day. It means a lot seeing a Ural do well, go Underdog!

Alfred said...

Yeah, I've seen it on container also, and on a blog of a guy (near to wehere I live) who builds a bmw caferacer: http://bmwcafe.blogspot.com/
I like his idea of a Virago with this carburator beside the tank.

Schitzowheels said...

Bozi, Dig the slide show. The Ural is industial and utilitarian toghether ,it looks like its from another land far away, Das'veedanjan...

Zombie Performance said...

Great looking bike! Bravo!

Prolix1001 said...

Too many beautful themes to choose from. I adore them all.
 

Tires For Sale

Balarajkumar said...

Your design junction I like very well. Thanks sharing these important
information this post...
 




Motor Bikes For Sales

Prolix1001 said...

hello friends..

some of our newtowner is driving car too...think should ask them out also...

Bikes Sale