Monday, September 17, 2012

BSA 441 Board Tracker fuel and details

On this bike I was determined to do something different for the petcock, Ive collected some early 1900's gas valves from back when they had was lamps fed by natural gas, turn the valve, light the lamp. These are very simple well make valves, and just look flat out beautiful. The outlet was long, so I cut it down a bit, taped the valve, and threaded the fuel line and lubed it with flux the screw together and then soldered it. Im happy with the results, I think.





I always forget to tape off the throttle area of bars before powder coat, scrap and sand..

Spiffied up the compression release lever a bit with black and brass. The handlebar clamps andfork top with be removed and go black per request, I think itll probably look better Black too. good call.